10% Off + 10% Cashback on Luxury Cars.
Terms and Conditions
- Your use of the products and/or services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") currently offered or to be offered in future by BAI Infosystems Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, associates and partners (hereinafter referred as "BIPL"/”Company”) through the website www.taxivaxi.com (hereinafter referred as "Website")and/or the mobile application TaxiVaxi (“App”)is subject to and governed by these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred as "Terms").
- All the Services provided by the Company to you by means of your use of the Website/App are hereinafter referred to as the "Service." The Website/App is an enabling platform for a consumer to connect with a third party, independent valid permit holder drivers or vehicle operators known as Service Provider. Once the Service Provider accepts a request, customer is notified with the details of Service Provider through SMS, Email or App notification (as applicable).
- BIPL shall do all the reasonable efforts to connect you with a Service Provider & the services are subject to the availability of Service Provider in or around your location at the moment of your request for transportation services.
- By using the Website and/or the App or using the service through the customer care,you hereby acknowledges that BIPL is not a transport services provider.
- It is up to the Service Provider to offer transportation services, which may be requested through the use of the Website, App or the customer care services. BIPL only acts as an intermediary between you and the Service Provider.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the Company itself does not provide taxi services. It is the Service Provider who shall render taxi service to you. The user shall be given the complete details of the Service Provider before the user confirms the booking and hencethe booking is subjected to the contract between you and the Service Provider. BIPL shall never be a party to such contract.
- You understand that the Terms will be binding on you. You agree that Services offered on the Websiteand/or the Appcan be accessed only in accordance with the Terms and you shall be responsible to comply with the Terms at all times. You are responsible to be aware of and agree to abide by the Terms as published and periodically amended or modified by BIPL. If any of the Terms are determined to be unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason by any judicial or quasi - judicial body in India, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.
- Our failure or delay to act or exercise any right or remedy with respect to a breach of any of the Terms by you shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to act with respect to the said breach or any prior, concurrent, subsequent or similar breaches.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify or change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, and it is advisable to regularly look at these terms. We shall give notice of such changes ("Notice") either by email notification to the email address provided to us by you upon registration, or by posting the amended Agreement on the Website and/or the App. Such modifications could include changes to any of the Terms. If you do not agree with the terms of the amended Agreement, you may terminate your use of the Services by notifying us that you wish to terminate your Account. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to the Agreement.